Kuat NV 2.0 Bike Rack
**NOT RV COMPATIBLE**
Sizes: 1.25" and 2"
Included: Integrated cable lock, hitch lock, and Trail Doc
What Kuat has to say about the NV 2.0
With the NV 2.0, we didn’t want to make a rack. We wanted to make THE rack. The rack that makes your jaw unwillingly drop when you take in every feature and how they’re all seamlessly integrated to create a rack with uncompromisingly awesome style, security, and ease. Strong enough for any bike, expandable, and built for the long haul, this is the rack to compare all others to.
- 2-Bike Capacity: Up to 60 pounds each
- Rack weight: 52 pounds
- Fits 20" to 29" tires
- 2" Model can carry an additional 1-2 bikes
- Holds wheelbases up to 50" and tires as large 5" with the Phat Bike Kit
- Adjustable front tire cradle system
- Pivot with optional foot assist
- Front tire ratchet with intuitive release
- Rear tire strap features co-molded strap to protect wheels
- No-tool install with hand tight hitch cam system
- Premium gloss metallic powder with water transferred logos
FOOT-ASSISTED PIVOT SYSTEM
Hands full? Not a problem. The new pivot allows you to gently drop the NV with a tap of the foot so you can get your ride on the rack without lifting a finger.
INTEGRATED CABLE LOCKS
Seamlessly integrated locks—long enough to fit any frame—make sure your bike stays off Craigslist while you enjoy that post-ride beer stop. And when you’re ready to roll again, they stow right back into the rack.
Integrated repair stand makes field maintenance easy. Super simple twist-and-push clamp will hold your bike firmly while you give it a little TLC (Trail Love & Care).
ADJUSTABLE TIRE CRADLES
Bikes not wanting to share space nicely? Easily dial in the fit with adjustable tire scoops. Three positions to choose from so handlebar and seat post clearance is never an issue.