Axiom Seymour Oceanweave P25 Bag
Some cycling treks involve a no-weight added pedal to the finish! For those that don't however, these pannier bags by Axiom are the perfect tool for carting whatever gear needs to get from point A to point B.
What Axiom has to say about the Seymour Oceanweave P25 Bag
A no-nonsense series for the sustainably-minded daily commuter who eats local, always brings their own reusable shopping bag, skips the bottled water, and chooses the bike over a car whenever possible to decrease their carbon footprint, and save energy and resources. Every bag in the Seymour series uses a new fabric which we call Oceanweave, that contributes to reducing the amount of plastic in our oceans. These bags are the world’s only cycling bags to be made out of recycled fishing nets. We hope this product will inspire others to become a part of a solution to this environmental crisis. Together we can make a difference.
- Oceanweave 600D recycled fishnet polyester with waterproof polyurethane coating
- Red interior liner on back-plate improves internal visibility
- Velcro platform mounting straps and bungee hook mount
- Zippered main compartments and side pockets
- 3M triangle rear logos
- Ultra-Stiff polyurethane backing plate
- Incorporated carry-handle
- LED light clip